Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FINAL POST...(here)

Due to publishing envy, I'm switching my blog to Wordpress. I feel like such a Google traitor, even though I use Google-everything-else. Where's the sense in it? They don't pay me. We're not related. Some adoring part of me just really wanted the Google-owned Blogger to be the best. Alas it's not...at least yet. I saw Brian assemble and manage his parents' website [http://www.americangroundskeeper.com/] with his elbow, while applying an impossible pair of socks to our spring-legged toddler, and the envy arose within. Meanwhile, my typing fingers have become bound by the tangles of hair I've yanked out trying to get my blog as I like it.

That being said, all future posts will be found at: http://www.sahmhill.com/ . We've moved most or all of my blogger posts over to the new site. It is still under development, but should be suitable for visitation. So, friends, now you will find your readings satisfying and resplendent, knowing I've suffered a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment